SOLD - Inmotion V11 - Good Batch, We’ll Maintained - $1300 shipped CONUS

Wise Rides

Facebook Link for more photos: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/337059575615406/

Purchased in 2021 from EWheels.com, batch 3 shipped from Inmotion.  Reportedly, this was a good batch, and true to reputation, I’ve had zero issues with this wheel.  

Total of 587 miles.  Bearings were serviced at 100 miles and repacked with marine grade grease and rubber bearing covers were installed (water-proofing).  Never had any bearing issues nor has the wheel been ridden in the rain (althou gh I’m sure it would do fine).  I always slow charged the batteries (<=2amps) to make sure they are balanced and not stressed.  I upgraded the tire to an 18X3 Chao Yang H666 which has less than 250 miles on it (excellent road tire with much better offroad traction than original).  

I’m including the accessories I’ve accumulated over the couple years of ownership: Clark Pads, Honeycomb Petals, Headlight & Taillight Bumpers, Seat, and upgraded charger.  

Outershell has some scratches and scrapes and bottoms of shocks has typical scrapes and wear, but the wheel has never suffered a major crash (just falling over when doing tricks or trying to teach people how to ride).   Shocks are in good shape, just need to adjust pressure to your liking.

I’m 185 lbs and never felt this wheel was lacking in torque or speed. Max speed I hit was 31 mph and it would go faster but likes to cruise between 22 – 28 mph.  It’s an excellent wheel, great size and weight, greater maneuverability. I’m sorry to let it go.  I just don’t ride as much and hate to see it sit.  

$1,300 shipped (ships in original box) / $1,100 for local pickup

07BAE404-8315-49A7-98B7-1F2A0DA2B958.jpeg

Edited by Wise Rides
  • Like 2

• Wise Rides changed the title to SOLD - Inmotion V11 - Good Batch, We’ll Maintained - $1300 shipped CONUS