Sold: KingSong S22 with upgrades, Finland

UniVehje

I'm planning to buy a new wheel next spring so this can go. The wheel has 4500 km ridden and everything works as should. No issues (any more) and not been crashed. Bought 8/2022

This wheel has a new motor installed last spring with pins and better bearings. Sliders have been updated to Hou Ning's rollers. Linkage has been updated with new bolts that don't bind. I've also installed Rock-shox Vivid air shock that works like a dream together with rollers. Original shock also included with 300, 600 and 750 lbs springs. Other updates include printed calf savers and a really good printed seat. The package includes unused side fairings to attach pads and original unused pads (I never installed any pads on this). 

The wheel comes with Michelin City Grip 2 installed (very nice ride on streets) and the original knobby tire is included and unused. 

The battery has been kept at 50-60 % during the winter (never ridden in winter time or in rain) and has been balanced regularly. 

Location is in Finland, Päijät-Häme area. I travel almost weekly to Helsinki and can bring the wheel with me. Shipping is also an option for extra cost (including EU). 

Price including the Vivid Air shock (new costs 480 €): 2400 €

Edited by UniVehje

• UniVehje changed the title to Sold: KingSong S22 with upgrades, Finland