Was the Begode Hero just released at a bad time?

Yes, every now and then I run into somebody who is just totally blown away by the capabilities of an electric unicycle. My neighbor doesn't even move off the sidewalk anymore because she knows I can easily just ride past her.

Back to your topic though, Kuji apparently didn't even review the Hero, though he gave the Master a really good review. To me that speaks a lot about the low quality of the Hero.

Edited by earthtwin
one more thing
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, earthtwin said:

Yes, every now and then I run into somebody who is just totally blown away by the capabilities of an electric unicycle. My neighbor doesn't even move off the sidewalk anymore because she knows I can easily just ride past her.

Back to your topic though, Kuji apparently didn't even review the Hero, though he gave the Master a really good review. To me that speaks a lot about the low quality of the Hero.

I actually prefer the look of the Hero over the Master. And ever since the release of the T4 all the Begode wheels look like T4 clones except they are bigger. IDK I started out on a kingsong and I loved the torque of the 16x my current Inmotion has just a little less torque than the 16x. But I want to experience the "Begode Feel" for my next wheel. Probably will get a v2 or v4 Extreme or maybe their new version of the EX30

1 hour ago, earthtwin said:

Maybe those who are more experienced here on the forum could help us work on a method-tek for Begode's Wheels to get them road worthy. That way, you can make sure all of your components are sound, and water-proofed.

I am a diesel tech. What I do for money anyway. So I am very comfortable with taking things apart and doing things myself. Now having said that, I am a firm believer in the if it ain't broke to fix it doctrine. So if Begode wheels come with better waterproofing that is better for everyone. I think they started to improve their waterproofing with the Hero, I'm not too sure though

• Like 1

As per Vee, if you get the Begode Hero your first repair will need to be fixing the handle-pop-up-stop cut-out issue. She really doesn't mention anything else other than to say it's mediocre. It doesn't really stand out for anything, low top speed and not really a trail wheel.