Hologram bracelets to improve balance.

woke rider

I didn’t do the tests because they aren’t valid tests. I already notice an improved sense of well being and quicker more accurate reflexes. The government did a scientific study and found no benefit, but that’s because the government removed the placebo effect. And these types talisman personal effects utilized the 30% benefit of placebo.

Edited by earthtwin
Typo

9 minutes ago, earthtwin said:

I didn’t do the tests because they aren’t valid tests.

Regardless, they are simple tests to do, and the CEO claims these tests will prove that their EFX wristband works.

Up to you. If I were you, I would be curious.

That test would prove if the wristband has a placebo effect for an individual, and it already does that for me. The tests would only potentially take away the talisman effect that I already enjoy. It's the same kind of thing that a child would carry his lucky rabbits foot. Did you ever have a good luck charm? 

When I was a kid, I had a Star of David necklace that I wore (the one that's on Isreal's Flag) and it did the same thing for me. Adults often wear a cross, or carry a rosary because they are enjoying the talisman effect. It gives us a reason to believe that events will turn out good for us.

image.jpeg

Edited by earthtwin
typo

14 minutes ago, earthtwin said:

That test would prove if the wristband has a placebo effect for an individual, and it already does that for me. The tests would only potentially take away the talisman effect that I already enjoy. It's the same kind of thing that a child would carry his lucky rabbits foot. Did you ever have a good luck charm? 

OK, if this is what you are after. Then I am not sure why you would choose an EFX wristband for this.

The CEO's claims do not include the improvement that you are enjoying with their product.

• Like 1

The wristband has special meaning for me because my father, now deceased, used to sell these wristbands. When he told me about these wristbands I shrugged him off, but when I found one brand new in the thrift store I bought it to honor my father. I think my dad sold the Power Balance brand though. I fancy that my father brought it to me.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 6:11 PM, earthtwin said:

I found an EFX Performance Bracelet at the thrift store today  ...  Call it placebo but I feel a lot lighter now 

That's an easy one to test, weigh your self on scale with and without the bracelet and post how much lighter you are with the bracelet.

On 10/8/2023 at 4:58 AM, earthtwin said:

The body heals itself.

The impact of Sweden's Covid herd immunity (no vaccine)  policy versus neighboring countries:

covswd.thumb.jpg.002efaa6fbd0e339764646f27c1cb901.jpg

Humans aren't herd animals. The graph shows that Sweeden suffered more casualties than it's neighbors. If everybody had EFX bracelets and they didn't get severe covid then that would be interesting.

Edited by earthtwin
one more thing

7 hours ago, earthtwin said:

The graph shows that Sweeden suffered more casualties than it's neighbors. If everybody had EFX bracelets and they didn't get severe covid then that would be interesting.

Bracelets won't help. When a viral infection occurs, a person's immune system reacts to one or more proteins on the virus cells, not the virus itself. For some people, their immune system reacts to too many different proteins, then overreacts and starts attacking normal cells. This is what causes the lung tissues to become rigid and the patients unable to breathe, which is one of the main causes of death in Covid patients. mRNA vaccines result in some white cells producing specifically chosen proteins (the RNA is destroyed in the process, so it can't spread), so the immune system won't overreact. An ex-neighbor of ours was the only one in her family that didn't get the vaccine,and she had a worst case scenario. Her immune system not only attacked her lungs, but also attacked her heart, kidneys, and liver, causing her to die within a few days of her first symtoms.

Edited by rcgldr