For sale: InMotion V13 Challenger; batch 3 |Lincoln, NE| 126 volt, 3024 watt hours, 4500 watt (10k peak) 333 miles asking $3,000

JTzy

Brand new InMotion v13 Challenger with only 333 miles on it.  Received it from e-Wheels on September 8th 2023.  Very powerful and fast EUC.  Excellent suspension and stability.  I really enjoy riding it, but it is too much wheel for me.  I’m much better on my v12 and prefer a lighter and smaller wheel.  I love the suspension, absolutely love it, but this is a wheel for a better more experienced rider than I am.

The wheel is in fantastic condition except for a few scratches on the front and back roll bar and the bottom of the pedals.  Otherwise it is in amazing condition.  All original pads.  Replaced one suspension rod that wouldn’t hold air when it arrived.  One dampening rod rattles a little.  It needs to be extracted, screwed down and reinstalled.  

This wheel will blow your mind and if you’re used to larger wheels, don’t pass this up.  

• Like 1