S22 pro vs veteran patton?

Title self explanatory. only thing i'll add is on s22 pro, should i go with a street tire or leave the off road tire? i'm on road surfaces 95% of the time. but i'd like to maybe try some trail riding at some point, so can i just leave the off road tire and use it on the streets? is it really that much of an inconvenience over the street tire when used on road surfaces?

There have been many complaints about the stock nobby tire for road use. If riding on hardball 95% of the time, the street tire is a no-brainer.

My S22 Pro came with the Jiluer 863 street tire from eWheels. I purchased a Michelin City Pro 2 and Pirelli Angel to replace it with, but will keep riding on the Jiluer until it has significant wear. I have been pleasantly surprised by its ride and characteristics.

Edited by litewave
  • Like 1

Regarding the S22 Pro, I am still confused as to torque that the S19 is capable of producing. 

It seems like the S19 lacks torque if one was to based it on Ronin and Hsiang video reviews. But if what Denis Hagov observation is accurate, wouldn't that means the S22 pro has even less usable torque?

Time-stamped. 

21 hours ago, techyiam said:

Regarding the S22 Pro, I am still confused as to torque that the S19 is capable of producing. 

It seems like the S19 lacks torque if one was to based it on Ronin and Hsiang video reviews. But if what Denis Hagov observation is accurate, wouldn't that means the S22 pro has even less usable torque?

Time-stamped. 

i find it strange that he says his problem with the s22 pro is "it doesn't want to go, you need to push and push and push", as he says in this video. while adam from wrong way said literally the exact opposite, and he was comparing to the s22 original

• Like 1