(US, AZ, Chandler) Kingsong S18 basically unused, with rapid charger and body guard, $1,400 OBO

Hello all,

I'm trying to sell my S18, I've had it since 2021 and I've never gotten around to learning how to ride it so I think I should just accept that, after my unrelated recent wrist injury, I'm probably not going to (too scared and/or risk-averse).

As I've only ever used it like a handful of times to try to start learning, it definitely has less than a mile on it, and maybe a slight grass stain or scuff.

I also have the rapid charger and body guard, which are included in the price. I'll throw in the pirelli angel (I think?) tyre I bought as well for a bit more.

I bought it new from ewheels in July 2021.

I have no idea whether this is the best way to try to sell these, but these forums were a great source of info for me when deciding what to buy in the first place so I figured I'd try. If anyone has any other places you think it would be useful to list, let me know.

One caveat to all of this is that it's at my parents' house and I'm not there, but if you want to test drive it or something (idk if that's something people do), I can probably coordinate with them to allow you to do so.

I'm not trying to make a bunch of money on this, just to recoup what I can (ideally as quickly as I can; aforementioned injury surgery was expensive).

Thanks in advance, and I hope this goes to someone who can give it more love than I did!

Edited by Californian
  • Like 1

• Californian changed the title to (US, AZ, Chandler) Kingsong S18 basically unused, with rapid charger and body guard, $1,400 OBO