This is not fully charged right?

onewheelkoregro

If it doesn't change fully - try removing charger and go for 5-10 min ride around block and try charging again. (Try doing that at least 4 times.)

We normally keep wheel charging ~2 hours extra, after charger turns green.. To fully top it off/balance cells. (Removing the charger as soon as it turns green is kind of bad.)

At least it's not 4.2Volts difference. That would be the scary part. (4.2 volts - 1 dead cell.)

~1 volt difference also could be and error in the "How correct the app is showing the data".

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Funky said:

If it doesn't change fully - try removing charger and go for 5-10 min ride around block and try charging again. (Try doing that at least 4 times.)

We normally keep wheel charging ~2 hours extra, after charger turns green.. To fully top it off/balance cells. (Removing the charger as soon as it turns green is kind of bad.)

At least it's not 4.2Volts difference. That would be the scary part. (4.2 volts - 1 dead cell.)

~1 volt difference also could be and error in the "How correct the app is showing the data".

Appreciate the response had me really worried but it should both the packs to be fully charged at 100.2 and 100.4 but the top overall voltage stayed the same at 99.3 so I am guessing it is just a sensor or whatever error. like how can both the packs be over 100v and the overall charge be 99.3v?

9 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

100.4 and 100.2 sounds about right I will drain the battery below 50% this time and hopefully it will balance out better the next time but a .2 percent deviation ain't that bad

Screenshot_20230711-102227.png

My wheel is 84V. But normally it shows 84.3V & 84.4V right after charging. 00.5V aren't worth thinking about. It can simply be an error "reading" from app/device.

How long do you keep the wheel charging, AFTER charger turns green? Most people recommend keeping 1-2 hours longer, when charger turns green.

In your case you could try keeping it plugged in 3-4 hours extra. :D 

Also what charger are you using? Some kind "fast" charger or original one? That also can make difference..

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Funky said:

My wheel is 84V. But normally it shows 84.3V & 84.4V right after charging. 00.5V aren't worth thinking about. It can simply be an error "reading" from app/device.

How long do you keep the wheel charging, AFTER charger turns green? Most people recommend keeping 1-2 hours longer, when charger turns green.

In your case you could try keeping it plugged in 3-4 hours extra. :D 

Also what charger are you using? Some kind "fast" charger or original one? That also can make difference..

Just the stock charger. You would think the owners manual would tell you what voltage indicates a full charge but it doesn't. I kept it on the charger for a full 2 hours after the light turned green