Are Grizzla jump pads worth it? or should I get a cheaper option?

brucey

Just wondering, for a full set it costs 300$ not to mention the installation accessories for KS-16X. I found someone printing pretty much nearly the same design in Spain for 1/3 of the cost here and very inclined to get that instead. Or look for alternatives too - from 30$ to 100$ there's soo many options. 

By the way I want something for jumping (near my feet) as well as helping me push the EUC forward or breaking better too. I just find it hard to make sense paying 300$ gor Grizzla. Any advice anyone? I'm still new, maybe I'm not seeing something here lol.

Edited by brucey

• brucey changed the title to Are Grizzla jump pads worth it? or should I get a cheaper option?

You’d be fine with another option as long as they have decent quality. People use diy versions as well all the time. It comes down to personal preference. 

Edited by Hellkitten
  • Like 1

Grizzla stuff is really nicely done, in everything, from service to presentation, to pre-stuck velcro to really solid design and ride feel. I think that makes them worth the dollars personally, but they are certainly not the only good ones out there...

• Like 2