Inmotion V12 HT (SOLD) - Orange County, California - Low miles with Extras - Excellent Condition

Up for sale is my Inmotion V12 High Torque.  Lightly used with less than 200 miles on it.  My knees are not what they use to be so I'm looking to buy a newer suspension wheel.  I'm selling a couple of my wheels to raise funds for the new wheel.  Runs great and has plenty of torque off the line. Adjustable pedal height.  100 volt. I purchased this from ewheels last August.  This one came from the 3rd or 4th batch I believe. Plenty of time for the problems to be worked out.  Has some light scratches on rim and kick stand. comes with original box, charger, tools, upgraded honeycomb footplates (original footplates included) and Inmotion side pads. Ideally looking for an in person cash deal.  

Price: $old

See local craigslist for more photos

00K0K_bzOIj6bcsSq_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Edited by Sketch
Price drop
  • Like 2

• Sketch changed the title to Inmotion V12 HT For Sale - Orange County, California - Low miles with Extras - Excellent Condition
3 hours ago, casetronic said:

Is the V12 suitable for a small rider with no experience ?

How small?  Is this a child or small adult? For the price, this is a great wheel.  A little heavier than some 16” wheels like the 16x, but the good thing is you won’t outgrow it right away. Some consider it to be a very good starter wheel.

3 hours ago, casetronic said:

Is the V12 suitable for a small rider with no experience ?

Hey! I'm not in OC unfortunately (up near Seattle), but I've been looking at a v12 for my first EUC, and this sounds like a screaming deal. If you're willing to go through the headache of shipping, I'd be happy to eat that cost.

• Sketch changed the title to Inmotion V12 HT (SOLD) - Orange County, California - Low miles with Extras - Excellent Condition