King Song 16s Hayward, CA

Used Kingsong 16s. Pretty low miles, works perfectly. Couldn't ride for long periods due to foot pain. Upgraded to larger pedals but still have the original pedals as well. The foam bumper padding I added myself. Also have the original box/packaging. 

Asking $1000. 

Located in Hayward, CA and would prefer local sale. 

kingsong1.jpg

kingsong2.jpg

kingsong5.jpg

Edited by MikeRider

Hello, Can you please tell me what is the mileage on it? Where did you buy it from? Does the anti-spin work when lifted off the ground while powered on? Has it had any battery cutoffs while riding? I'm thinking about getting it for my nephew to learn as a learning wheel. If everything works like it is supposed to, I can pick up locally.

Edited by Scubadragonsan

8 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Hello, Can you please tell me what is the mileage on it? Where did you buy it from? Does the anti-spin work when lifted off the ground while powered on? Has it had any battery cutoffs while riding? I'm thinking about getting it for my nephew to learn as a learning wheel. If everything works like it is supposed to, I can pick up locally.

The current mileage is 138.79km (~85 miles). Bought it from Rev Rides, anti-spin works, and never had a battery cutoff.

11 hours ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Would you accept $900 cash? If yes, I'll come over to do a test ride and pay you cash. Seriously interested!  

Yeah that's fine. I'll send you my number and we can work out a time.