Kingsong s18 stolen in portland oregon. White with gold pedals

Hi I am new to unicycles and my 1st  cycle which I had got about a month ago or less was a king song S18 it's white and black mainly white and it has  custom gold pedals and there's like adhesive residue on the sides from where I removed the custom jump pads leg braces anyways stupidly I was by guardian games on the Southeast side of Portland and left it sitting On the outside leaned up against my car and Next time I look at it wasn't there anymore.

1there are a lot of homeless people camped around here and a lot of homeless people were walking by so I'm guessing that is what it was.

if anybody finds it I'll give a reward no questions asked. otherwise is there anything I can don like away to track it or even I would go around walking around or something with my phone on is there a way that it will like You know pick up like the wheel if it's within Bluetooth range even if it's off anyways anything I can do let me know thanks

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...