latest marketing video from inmotion....

bpong

IMO,  this video release was intended to build customer confidence.  since there are many shots containing alot of eucs in their manufacturing facility,  the only reason for this is to show to the prospective customer that the company can potentially meet market demand.

thats just my opinion.  and as for the character with the helmet...really ?

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that Leaper Kim just let its products do the talking. And its appears to be working for them.

Leaper Kim's first attempt at suspension, by utilizing fork-style suspension, received high praise from many who have tried it. The concept and their implementation turned out better than I anticipated. It was an Ace in their cards. I believe it helped them boost sales.

Leaper Kim also seemed to be the industry trendsetter. 

(1) Sherman 

(2) Sherman-S 

(3) Patton 

The other manufacturers reacted to the releases of these models. Even though Leaper Kim was the last manufacturer to come out with a suspension wheel, they were the first to use the fork-style suspension, and now the other manufacturers, other than Kingsong, are following suit.

Leaper Kim seemed to be doing well, but I don't see them using promotional marketing much. 

Interesting. For me it's always kinda cool to see some inside company shots showing off some of the test equipment and working environment (at least for the desk jockies). The thing that stood out to me was the anecdote about an early scooter recall almost bringing the company to insolvency, and the nod to quality control. Good to see that public acknowledgment. Yeah, I don't know either what the silent mandroid gimmick was about, but it was fine I guess.

I think once people know how to ride EUcycle, they will like it

That's.. definitely not false.

8 minutes ago, Vanturion said:

I think once people know how to ride EUcycle, they will like it

That's.. definitely not false

That is what I thought too, until I met a person who has natural talent and can ride an electric wheel around town. But so far only willing to ride twice. It takes a lot of convincing to get this person to ride an electric wheel. 

It isn't even about risks or safety. The interest is just not there. For me, it is hard to fathom. 

• Like 1

Yeah, you're right - I kinda wanted to poke fun at the one clip they brought in the marketing manager for, but held back there haha.

Like you said, I think for us wheel-heads it's hard to imagine why someone wouldn't want to miss out on the fun of riding on a wheel, but they are out there and are apparently legion.

That's OK with me though, if everyone rode it wouldn't be as special or cool as an experience running into new riders. Besides, the less hooligans out there breakin' the "rules" so to speak, the longer the authoritarians will take to legislate away the fun.