Sherman s relearning how to ride……

Hellkitten

On 7/19/2023 at 1:19 PM, Hellkitten said:

6 feet tall

You are 6-ft tall, large foot size, wearing boots, do you plan or how do you manage to ride seated? I'm only 5'8", shoe size 8 and I manage to sit but it's extremely hard not to have my shin/lower leg caught on the jump pads.

1 hour ago, Scubadragonsan said:

You are 6-ft tall, large foot size, wearing boots, do you plan or how do you manage to ride seated? I'm only 5'8", shoe size 8 and I manage to sit but it's extremely hard not to have my shin/lower leg caught on the jump pads.

I hear you there. I don’t do much seating riding, but it’s something I want to improve on. I made a custom seat for my SS that sits a few inches higher than the stock ones. I added a battery pack into it as well to power cob Leds I have running down the front are rear fender. It’s much more comfortable and a better hight for me. It’s fully upholstered too. I still have to move my feet out a bit from my pads in order to sit, which is fairly normal depending on your pad setup. 

• 2 months later...

I was at a mini pev games (euc, eskate, onewheel) event on Saturday and chatted with a buddy of mine about SS pedal angles. He’s riding with -12 degrees! I’ve been riding at -4 for a few months now and very acclimated to it. I tried-6 today and liked it. Might go further with it after I get used to where I have them now. It has more torque and nimbleness with some forward pedal angle if anyone hasn’t tried it, I’d recommend at least testing it out. 

mini pev games 

Edited by Hellkitten