Power pads from Sherman S

Drunkard

Evening. I was wondering if anyone have seen/tried the original Veteran Sherman S Power Pad?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005193274752.html

S054d6a782b7e4a6087633a1c63925ef8g.jpg

I'm tempted to order these for my T4 but would be nice to hear if someone have tested these and could comment how they compare to something like Grizzlas. 

Cheers! 

Edited by RagingGrandpa
(img url)

Can't say about these ones specifically but my experience with "foam" pads overall is not great, they crumble and fall apart in places after some time, experienced this with 3 completely different foam pads.

7 hours ago, Drunkard said:

I'm tempted to order these for my T4 but would be nice to hear if someone have tested these and could comment how they compare to something like Grizzlas.

@MrMonoWheel would be the guy to message, he has these pads on his own Sherman S.

1 hour ago, Hellkitten said:

Just picked up my Sherman S and I’m super excited! I put some grizzlas on for now. What are you all using?

Grizzla's :D

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hellkitten said:

Just picked up my Sherman S and I’m super excited!

Congrats. 

You have mentioned that you have test rode a V13 in your past posts.

Both the Sherman-S and V13 are awesome, well built wheels. And both have been in owners hands for a bit.

If you don't mind my asking, why did you choose the Sherman-S?  Perhaps range, weight, agility, cushy ride?

Thanks.

Both are nice wheels. I’m about 155 lbs the v13 is a bit heavy and made for higher speeds. I do mostly urban riding in a pothole ridden hell hole. I like the suspension is a bit more on the Sherman as well. It goes as fast as I’d ever want to go and I want the range. It’s more nimble, I want that in a city wheel. The v13 would be great on long twisting rural roads IMO. So you more or less ticked my boxes. Yup. 

• Like 1