Questions about Extreme Bull Commander

Robse

I am looking for a wheel with a better range, a wheel where I can allow myself to ride "fast"
(not at the edge of the limits, but fast ) for at least 60 km without having to keep an eye
on the battery percentage.  If i ride at "full throttle" on my RS, after approx. 30 km of
aggressive riding, the battery is down to 60%, and then I start to take care - slow down.

A few prerequisites
1: I don't want suspension
2: The wheel must be at least 18"
3: Street tire, No knobby
4: Battery must be at least 3000 wh
5: 100V is fine, more is perhaps better?
6: Firmware must be updateable
7: Proper headlight and tail light
8: Pedals, must be decent quality with spikes (that are not molded into the pedal)
9: Loudspeakers: if they exist, it's fine, but I have nothing to use them for
(I usually listen to the sound of the nature and the other road users when I ride)
10: It must be possible to fit a seat, or directly buy one that fits the machine
11: Charging; Would be nice if the wheel uses the same port as the RS19 (5-pin GX16-5)
and NOT placed like someone has been out of their mind..
12: Display? I don't care. The wheel must be able to connect via BT to my phone
and show all the information there, so I don't have to look down when I'm riding.
13: No kickstand, thanks
14: Mudguard; Yes
15: Known to be NOT prone to self combustion
16: Tire change should not take +2 hours
17: Trolley handle?  Nothing beats the 16X / 18XL handle anyway
18: Max weight? It depends..  ;-)
19: Colors? Not Pink.  Not Green. Not Orange.  Just Black.
20: Waterproof? I don't swim ride in rain

Is this the right wheel for me?
https://eucsale.com/euc-transport/extreme-bull/extreme-bull-commander.html

Any users / owners with experience?  I am tired of youtubers and clickbaits.

10 hours ago, alcatraz said:

Get an external pack in a backpack. 😁

I had actually thought about retrofitting 2 extra battery packs similar to those that the wheel already has.   They then had to be connected in parallel on each side of the wheel with the pack sitting there, and in that way give approx. double capacity.  But then I also had to somehow make an extra frame for the outer shield, and also have the pedal hangers changed to protrude further. I gave up on that.

1 hour ago, Robse said:

I had actually thought about retrofitting 2 extra battery packs similar to those that the wheel already has.   They then had to be connected in parallel on each side of the wheel with the pack sitting there, and in that way give approx. double capacity.  But then I also had to somehow make an extra frame for the outer shield, and also have the pedal hangers changed to protrude further. I gave up on that.

I have a 2600Wh external pack that weighs 10kg. I'm planning to use it in a backpack and with one of these. I ride a 1600Wh MSX84 so I have a similar shell and mounting problem.

5pcs-Amass-XT60E-F-Female-Plug-Large-Cur

This connector looks easy-ish to waterproof by plugging in a cap when not in use. By riding seated for some of the time the weight wouldn't be a massive problem to carry.

I do recommend to not build too big of an external pack as it quickly becomes heavy which is harder to mount/carry.

You just need one cable going into the wheel. You don't need one on each side in parallell with each pack. 

One other option is to use the charge port. Maybe upgrade the cabling of the charge port and add a switch to turn the charge port into the pack output. I'm sure I'm not going to pull anywhere close to 15A from the external pack alone. It's an idea, maybe a bit overkill.