INMOTION v12 HT issue after tire replacement

Cee Mac

Hey everyone, I’m not very well versed in electronics and I have an issue with my INMOTION v12 HT. I got a flat while riding at high speed (50 km/h or so) and did a tire replacement on my wheel. I watched a YouTube video on the procedure that was pretty informative, and I thought everything was fine until I put the wheel back together and can’t get it to balance itself or give any power to the wheel. Screen works fine, and the app diagnosis says there’s no errors or issues. Wondering what part of the wheel might have been damaged in the repair? Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

I suggest you go through the process of opening it up again and check that all the connections are done properly. Sounds like some wire is not communicating properly. Could be also the disconnect button on the handle or just transport mode activated in the app. 

Wow…I feel both foolish and incredibly relieved. It was in transportation mode. Thank you so much for your response, I can’t believe I didn’t notice that

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1