[EU] LAZYROLLING ARMORED HOODIE (LARGE) - €40

Hey everyone,

Putting this Lazrolling Armored Hoodie up for sale. It's great for "invisible" protection when riding your EUC.

It has built-in pads to absorb the shock from hitting the pavement and kevlar lining on the inside.

I've taken a few falls myself wearing this hoodie and it has saved me big all times. I've usually worn a rain jacket over the hoodie, so fortunately it was never damaged after a crash.

The hoodie is from 2019, however it still functions totally fine. It does however make me unsure about what speeds it's certified for, however I wouldn't worry when using it for EUC.

It has a few cosmetic issues such as the thumb hole being slightly damaged and the zipper not going all the way up. See pictures for more details.

The hoodie has 2 pockets on the inside. One of the pockets is somewhat waterproof, however please note the hoodie is not waterproof at all and gets very heavy when wet. I'd definitely recommend wearing a rain jacket over in such case.

The hoodie is size LARGE, which is what I usually wear for regular clothes. I will say though, it's slightly tight if I wear the hoodie over another hoodie-like shirt. On the up side though, then you can be absolutely sure that the pads aren't moving :)

Together with the hoodie, a spare set of pads are included, which means there are 2 set of pads in total.

It's located in Denmark, however I will ship to mostly anywhere in the world at buyers cost. 

I'd like to get €40 for it, however offers are much welcome.

Ko75Sib.jpg

sHIu4LO.jpg

HEYKmkZ.jpg

0ttMUKe.jpg

QH84YY2.jpg

Edited by Legend27
Price lowered

• Legend27 changed the title to [EU] LAZYROLLING ARMORED HOODIE (LARGE) - €40