[EU] MSUPER PRO C30 MOTOR - €240

Hey everyone,

I'm putting this Msuper Pro C30 motor up for sale. The catch however, as you can tell from the picture, it's completely disassembled... The motor is completely new and has never been used. I had big plans for the motor, which is why it's completely disassembled, however I never got to that point, so it has only collected dust... The motor has been stored at room temperature for the whole time.

All parts are labeled in separate bags, so as long as you're somewhat handy, it should be pretty straight forward getting it back together.

The rim has an off-road tire mounted, and if I'm not wrong, there is also an anti-puncture belt on the inside of the tire.

The original tire as well as a spare tube is also included with the motor. As you can tell from the picture, so are the motor pillars.

The motor is located in Denmark, however I will ship to mostly anywhere in the world at buyers cost. 

I'd like to get €240 for the it, however offers are much welcome. I also have a mainboard for sale that fits with the motor, in case you're interested :)

iYlM4xt.jpg

Edited by Legend27
Price lowered

• Legend27 changed the title to [EU] MSUPER PRO C30 MOTOR - €240