Travel Wheel

I got my first EUC about a month ago (V11). I'm loving it and about 500 miles on it. I will be doing a lot of car travel this summer and just can't see going that long without an EUC so I just ordered a KS-16S to take with me. I plan on taking it out of the car every night and taking it in my room. 

Does anyone think it would be alright in the trunk, or should I just keep it in the back seat. I will also be stopping at a few places for a few hours, and it will probably be pretty hot outside. I could keep an eye on it and put it in the passenger compartment and turn the air conditioning on once in a while if needed. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

If you Google the highest temperature that lithium ion or gel battery can withstand, you'll find the answers. However, to be on the safe side and having the peace of mind, I'd leave a gap in the window, so temperature would never be outrageously hot!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Scubadragonsan said:

If you Google the highest temperature that lithium ion or gel battery can withstand, you'll find the answers. However, to be on the safe side and having the peace of mind, I'd leave a gap in the window, so temperature would never be outrageously hot!

Thanks, that gave me my answer.

9 hours ago, Poker said:

I travel for work and if the job site is in driving range (not taking an airplane) I normally bring my V11. Why did you feel the need for a different wheel?

I’m going on a 6 week road trip all around the country. I’ll have to take it out every night, plus not sure how much room my bride is going to leave me. 

• Like 1