MTEN4 beeps

So I just put a new mobo in my mten4. The old one I had was fried. It probably happened from taking it up hills and muddy climbs but it’s hard to say. the board didn’t have any visible damage.

The bike is pretty new and only has 15 miles on it. It’s hard to say what happened, But it did cut out once inexplicably and also was beeping at random times going down hills before the mobo finally died and it just wouldn’t self balance anymore. The lights were doing weird things when I flicked it on. 

The new mobo got it going again and I started riding it. So far I’ve done only one ride. I haven’t been abusing it at all. I noticed today it started beeping at me while riding it down a hill. I’m wondering if I’ve had a bms issue all along, on top of the mobo issue that I’ve already corrected. 

3 hours ago, uppuddle said:

I noticed today it started beeping at me while riding it down a hill. I’m wondering if I’ve had a bms issue all along, on top of the mobo issue that I’ve already corrected. 

What pattern / sequence of beeps specifically ? And are you using EUC World or something else to track which alarms are being triggered ?