Selling King Song 16s Hayward, CA

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell from where was it purchased? Color? Is this the latest model w/cut off when lifted off ground? How long have you had it? Any damages/scratches? Any photos? Much appreciated! 

Edited by Scubadragonsan

On 3/31/2023 at 8:22 AM, Scubadragonsan said:

Can you tell from where was it purchased? Color? Is this the latest model w/cut off when lifted off ground? How long have you had it? Any damages/scratches? Any photos? Much appreciated! 

Well.... Ok so here's the deal, I've had it over a year. I was learning it and doing pretty well but last summer I had a close call that freaked me out and I stayed off it since then. Recently I figured I might as well sell it so I posted it for sale here. When I saw you might be interested I decided to at least go for one more ride and see if I still felt the same. But I found I wasn't freaked out anymore and was having fun with it again. 

So I think I'm actually gonna hang onto it a little longer and see how it goes. Sorry about that. I'll make another post if I do decide to sell it later.

• Haha 1