Inmotion V10 (Front Rear Shake) is looking for a fix

Komate GuiGui

Hello,

After the passage of an obstacle whose size I had underestimated.

For several months my V10F has been wobbly from 30km/h (oscillation back and forth)

So to make sure nothing was loose or worn we took it apart.

The tremors are especially visible in "standard" driving mode but much less noticeable in "soft" mode.

If I set the sensitivity of the pedals to 0% it's even worse with a lot of pendulum movement. 

I have carried out several recalibrations without results.

This is what I checked

- Motor shaft (good condition)

- Keys (good condition)

- Hull (well fixed and no play)

- Tight pedals

- Motherboard (no play, well fixed)

- Rim (does not look warped but hard to see) 

On the French forum other riders have noticed this problem after passing an obstacle.

Unfortunately, at the moment no member of the forum has found a solution to the problem that's why I'm asking for help from your huge community.

Here is a video I took of my V10 in motion

On the left Soft mode, on the right "hard" mode 100% pedal sensitivity (otherwise it's worse and hard to ride)

57 minutes ago, Komate GuiGui said:

Hello,

After the passage of an obstacle whose size I had underestimated.

For several months my V10F has been wobbly from 30km/h (oscillation back and forth)

So to make sure nothing was loose or worn we took it apart.

The tremors are especially visible in "standard" driving mode but much less noticeable in "soft" mode.

If I set the sensitivity of the pedals to 0% it's even worse with a lot of pendulum movement. 

I have carried out several recalibrations without results.

This is what I checked

- Motor shaft (good condition)

- Keys (good condition)

- Hull (well fixed and no play)

- Tight pedals

- Motherboard (no play, well fixed)

- Rim (does not look warped but hard to see) 

On the French forum other riders have noticed this problem after passing an obstacle.

Unfortunately, at the moment no member of the forum has found a solution to the problem that's why I'm asking for help from your huge community.

Here is a video I took of my V10 in motion

On the left Soft mode, on the right "hard" mode 100% pedal sensitivity (otherwise it's worse and hard to ride)

Weak / Loose or "broken" soldering of motor phase cables? 

• 3 weeks later...

My experience is the main bolt that secures the pedal hangers on to the motor axle causes problems like this the most frequently on Inmotion wheels. For some reason, they haven’t been cinching them down hard enough, or perhaps not using the right thread locker.

This is the biggest bolt on the euc. It requires dropping the motor out, red loctite, and then applying a lot of leverage using two wrenches (one on each side to prevent it from spinning).

Edited by Denny Paul