Inmotion V10F keeps speaking chinese but the app diagnosing says there's no errors

Dorf

I usually have the chinese speaking sound when the battery is charging and already at 100%. I just unplug it and the sound continues for a minute then stops.

But now the battery is at 100% but the speaking didn't appear before i started the EUC. The EUC tilts back when started so I just can't ride it. It just keeps speaking chinese (i believe saying "battery too full" or something like that) but I have no way to empty the battery.

Currently I'm trying to keep the lights on for as much time as possible (before the EUC shutdown by itself). I'm trying as well to make it emit music via bluetooth so I can hopefully empty some of the battery.

But I have had this problem for 3 days and if it doesn't work I'm kinda stuck.

• 5 months later...

In the in motion app, you can load different sound packs. You can preview them on your phone. That may help you understand it...

I just loaded Chinese on my V5 for shits and giggles. Tai kuaile!

Wheel needs to powered on but inactive to do the file transfer.

My wheel would power off at 95% transferred. Solution: hold lift button till 20%, very briefly let go so wheel comes on, then lift button back in. If you are quick, the transfer will continue. Takes a while, your fingers will be grumpy.

Edited by pictsidhe