What happened to the King Song logo and website?

RoboFixIt

image.png.b9c9fdd6aa2e831706bb04a5a6c047f1.png

Yeah, old logo was better. Just like Gotway > Begode.
I can only suspect that Chinese don't care much about advertising on the European market, every unicyclist knows about them anyway. Their sales won't suffer.
Bet that Lorem Ipsum will stay on their website for a looong time.

IMO the title of the worst rebranding goes to Tropicana where people couldn't even find it on the shelves and sales plummeted.Case Study | Tropicana Rebranding Failure | The Brand Hopper

Edited by atdlzpae

12 hours ago, atdlzpae said:

I can only suspect that Chinese don't care much about advertising on the European market

On the contrary. I'm Chinese and I'm seeing these companies shift to almost exclusively target the English speaking market in terms of marketing, for the past few years. On the other hand the Chinese community seems more so marketed through word of mouth...

On 10/13/2022 at 4:37 PM, sunstrong said:

On the contrary. I'm Chinese and I'm seeing these companies shift to almost exclusively target the English speaking market in terms of marketing, for the past few years. On the other hand the Chinese community seems more so marketed through word of mouth...

It's not what I meant, I worded it badly.

I meant that the "KingSong" or "Begode" website isn't really used to market these products. At least not directly.
Usually nowadays it's YouTubers or resellers who market EUC's. That's why the website or logo isn't that important, it's not like you can find a company with a better website anywhere.

The market is basically split between three Chinese companies and every EUC'er already knows about all of them.

Edited by atdlzpae
  • Like 1

Update: The video I posted here is now set to "Unlisted" but anyone with the link can still see it from this thread. I decided I don't really want make fun of KS openly on my YT channel since I ride there wheels everyday and post videos of the s22 a lot of my Instagram lol I was really starting to think KS had been taken over or something... I hope they fix all the bugs and iron out all the kinks soon!

15 hours ago, ElectronxCycles said:

I decided I don't really want make fun of KS openly on my YT channel since I ride there wheels everyday

Why? That's backwards reasoning. ALWAYS complain about stupid decisions of companies. Be it a design decision or a logo.

I love my MSX, but I won't stop complaining that Begode is a shit, way more inferior name than Gotway.

Edited by atdlzpae