SOLD: Gotway Nikola OG, 84v, Iowa City, $800 obo + shipping anywhere continental US.

Dzlchef

Hey Folks,

Buying more wheels and letting a couple gems go. Selling my Gotway Nikola, OG 84v. I'm the original owner purchased from eWheels. The battery packs are the 1600wh Panasonic 18650 cells. This wheel is basically like nearly new. Everything has been changed recently except the front and rear lights and the battery packs, which charge to 100%. The wheel had a wreck which caused me to replace the inner shell and full motor assembly about 400 miles ago. The control board was replaced about 500 miles prior. When replacing the inner shells, I removed the stereo and sealed the inner shells to better waterproof. It has helped to perfectly balance the wheel. This is one of the sweetest carving wheels out there.  It would be a great starter wheel that someone would want to continue to own even after getting very good.  It's just fun! It comes with original brick charger. I have the eWheels quick charger but the internal fan stopped working so it will overheat. I'll include if you want? I also have the original control board if desired? Still works. Asking $800, obo.

Edit:

There is a small crack in one of the side panels. Never ridden in the rain when cracked. Also missing one of the screw covers. Could look like new again with new side panels and a little black spray paint. Tire is basically new and the tube is new and slimed. 

20221012_173220.jpg

20221012_173206.jpg

20221012_173257.jpg

Edited by Dzlchef
  • Like 1

• Dzlchef changed the title to SOLD: Gotway Nikola OG, 84v, Iowa City, $800 obo + shipping anywhere continental US.