For sale: Veteran Sherman OG, Iowa City, $2000 obo + shipping anywhere continental US.

Dzlchef

Hey Folks,

Buying more wheels and letting a couple gems go. Selling my Veteran Sherman OG, original owner from eWheels, Jan 2021. This is the second shipment with the upgraded original rim, original board, and better pedal height according to the manufacturer.  The rim is near perfect, no dings, charges to 100%, 3200wh Panasonic 18650 battery packs. Bullet proof wheel, never had an issue. It has had a couple small wrecks, scratches, but no real damage. The rear light chooses when to work and which lights at random, no real issue for me. I used duct tape for waterproofing the edges of the display but that's removed as seen in pics. I will include the OG charger, the eWheels 100v quick charger and the OG street tire, which has about 500 miles use on it. The current knobby has about 1k miles use. The seat is included and super cushy, totally awesome cruiser! The wheel has 6500 miles. Asking $2k. 

20221012_173847.jpg

20221012_173736.jpg

20221012_174324.jpg

• Like 1

Bump for a great wheel, sold my other classic. This Sherman is ready to ride for 1k’s of miles out of the box. Bought from eWheels 22 months ago, not a single issue. Contemplating keeping but I don’t need a Marty haram of EUCs to keep me satisfied.  😀

• 3 weeks later...