[SOLD] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel) & Accessories - Baltimore, Maryland - $1500

Catch

Hello Electric Unicycle Forum-goers.

Edit: The Nikola has since been sold, however this post will be maintained for future transaction record.

Wheel History

Wheel Condition (At Sale)

• Mileage: 745 miles
  • Charges to Maximum 100.8 V (WheelLog Readout)
  • No crashes above 5 MPH
  • Some shell and pedal scratches from normal use, minor drops, and pedal strikes
  • Auxiliary (DC Converter) Board replaced due to premature failure September 2022 (covered by eWheels Warranty)
    • Apparently a known recurring issue with the board according to eWheels Jason and local rider with Begode repair experience
    • Aux Board replacement was straight-forward and successful; see photos in album above.
    • Issue Forum Page for relevant details:
  • No known issues--All Systems Nominal

Overall, I've been happy with this Nikola. I'm not a particularly hard or fast rider--I'm a lightweight guy who very much prefers to just cruise below 30 MPH--so this wheel has had a generally low-stress life so far.

Included Accessories

• Original Charger (Model LK006-LS100.8V3A-01)
  • Original Begode Side Pads (adhesive intact, unused)
  • Grizzla Pads - Classic (all black, no reflectors)
  • Black Crow Nikola+ Stand with Charger Clips
  • Hillbilly Wrist Guard Gloves - Full Finger (New, Size Small, unused)

Additional Accessories

• FireSak - Medium EUC (Like New, fits Nikola)
  • TSG Pass Pro Helmet - Matt Black (Like New, Size Small, all parts included)

Inspection

--SOLD--

Purchase and Delivery

--SOLD--

Contact

Edit: For potential wheel history inquiries, my preferred contact method is DM here on Electric Unicycle Forum.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Catch
Wheel has been Sold. Edits made for future transaction record.

• Catch changed the title to [For Sale] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel P42a) - San Diego Local - $1400
  • Catch changed the title to [For Sale] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel P42a) - San Diego / SoCal Local - $1400
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Catch. I’m interested. I live close. I just joined the forum so I’m not yet able to send a direct message. I did send you an email via the Craigslist listing . . . I just wanted to be sure you received it. Thanks!

• Like 1

• Catch changed the title to [For Sale] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel P42a) - Baltimore, Maryland - $1600
  • Catch changed the title to [For Sale] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel) & Accessories - Baltimore, Maryland - $1500

Way too far away for this (Keep your boxes ya'll), but sounds like a solid deal with all those accessories and remaining warranty.  Assume the Begode pedals are included from the pics?  You could also try the Electric Unicycle market group on facebook.  

On 11/28/2022 at 4:37 PM, upL8N8 said:

... Assume the Begode pedals are included from the pics?

Yes, the Begode spiked pedals are included since they came installed from eWheels.

I unfortunately no longer have the original boxes due to space limitations during my last relocation--just wasn't enough room in my hatchback.

• Catch changed the title to [SOLD] Begode Nikola+ (eWheels 1451Wh Molicel) & Accessories - Baltimore, Maryland - $1500