EUC-Related Music Appreciation Video Thread

Vanturion

• Vanturion changed the title to EUC-Related Music Appreciation Video Thread
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 11:38 PM, Vanturion said:

So my singing voice is probably only about a 5/10 (if that) on a good day, but I'd love it if anyone wants to take a crack at channeling their inner Chester Bennington on camera sometime.

Probably one of the more ridiculous things I've created in a while, but I had a laugh making it. I'm sure there's a few people here that can relate to these lyrics ;)

That was so well done. I sense you've had the unfortunate experience of a cutout?

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 6:14 PM, AngryJackPCB said:

That was so well done. I sense you've had the unfortunate experience of a cutout?

No, thankfully I've been lucky so far in that all my wrecks were my own fault...! I'd just been paying attention to the forums and such, had a moment of inspiration, and decided to run with it and get some more video editing practice in. Although shortly after making the video, the widespread motor slippage issue became more of a/the current bad thing and now the overall situation seems more sad than anything.

I still like the parody song though, was fun/funny trying to make the lyrics fit.