V11 Lift Switch and Running Light died

JBinBalt

Greetings all!

When returning home from a ride yesterday I went to lift my V11 up couple of steps and then realized the lift switch was not longer working.  I checked and it wasn't disabled in the app, though I did try to disable/enable there a few times, it didn't help.  I took it out again in the evening and realized that the running light is also not working, which I'm certain it was last I used it at night.  Them main headlight and fan function normally when I turn them on, and everything else seems normal with the wheel.  The diagnostic in the InMotion app also reports no problems.

These things both failed close to the the same time, if not exactly at the same time.  I probably just didn't notice the running light was out until night time.  I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this combination of failures or has any idea how they might be related?  For example, are they both dependent on the same wire or connector that I should try and track down?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this.  Someone suggested deleting and re-installing the IM app.  I was skeptical, but it turns out that it fixed my running light problem.  After re-installing it was showing as switched off in the app, so I just turned it back on.  Knowing now that this wasn't related to the lift switch makes things easier.  I'll order a new switch and likely be good to go.

• Like 1