SOLD--KingSong S-18 w/ Molicel, Clark pads, Predator DH6 helmet: Fredericksburg VA

SOLD

KS-18 purchased from e-wheels in April 2022 (plenty of warranty left) w/ new molicel batteries for better acceleration.  ~500 miles on it, typical scrapes from learning but never wrecked.  Bought jump pads: Put them on and took the right off so they're unused (you'll need to buy new tape) and a Predator DH-6 helmet w/ clear, mirrored, and dark shields.

Prefer local pickup. We can talk about shipping if necessary. 

--KS-18 with Molicel batteries- about 500 miles, great shape, no problems or cutouts. Comes with Clark Pads, original charger, pump, packed in original packaging.   -1600.00

SOLD--Predator DH-6XG helmet, less than an hour of wear, perfect condition w/ all lenses and box included. Original packaging, lenses, and fit kit included. I've had it for 3 weeks-- $200 

https://imgur.com/a/ksNB3zS

Edited by Vurtigo
Changed price to reflect market

After two summers of commuting on my Onewheel and this EUC, I've managed to gain weight. So I'm ditching the electrics and sticking with my bicycle.  It's that simple. 

2 hours ago, theduckstatus said:

I'll take the helmet and pads shipped to CA if you can part it out

GLWS

300 to cover shipping for both and you have a deal. 

• Like 2

• Vurtigo changed the title to KingSong S-18 w/ Molicel, Clark pads, Predator DH6 helmet: Fredericksburg VA
On 7/29/2022 at 1:21 PM, Bupalos said:

I'd be in for the s-18, if you're good with shipping it. I'm in NE Ohio.

I’m in ne ohio 🤘just been riding the Ohio Erie trail today aswell as the cascade valley park and sand run trail areas .I’ve never seen another euc out in the wild 😢I’ve owned my new rs19 high speed for a couple months and put on like 2700 km on it already I had hoped I would have ran into some by now 

On 7/31/2022 at 5:17 PM, Dosingpsychedelics said:

I’m in ne ohio 🤘just been riding the Ohio Erie trail today aswell as the cascade valley park and sand run trail areas .I’ve never seen another euc out in the wild 😢I’ve owned my new rs19 high speed for a couple months and put on like 2700 km on it already I had hoped I would have ran into some by now 

Well hopefully you'll run into me...at some point...If I can get on e of these beasts purchased and learn to ride it.

• Vurtigo changed the title to SOLD--KingSong S-18 w/ Molicel, Clark pads, Predator DH6 helmet: Fredericksburg VA