Looking for V5F or similar EUC for Beginners [Brought one already]

If anyone is selling, let me know the price, the model, and the condition please. Thank you!

Edit: i finally got my own EUC. I got the Gotway Tesla t3! Thanks everyone!

Edited by Stanleyyk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Funky said:

That link takes me to "pink" hoverboard. :D 

I don't understand the joke but here is the discount:   image.thumb.png.6dd99862a8075ec536d931a759bac092.png

Hi, I have a V5f that I'm looking to sell. It was my very first wheel that I learned how to ride on. Bought in December 2019 pretty much brand new, though I am the second owner.

History:

The previous owner got it brand new, put less than 5 miles on it, and decided it wasn't right for them. I didn't really ride it between Dec '19 and Mar '21 because I was busy with other things and procrastinating on learning to ride. Then covid hit, so it was in storage for quite some time. I finally began practicing on it in Mar '21 and noticed the battery was shot (probably from being in storage) and wouldn't sustain more than a few hundred feet of riding, so I replaced the battery with a brand new one (from EUCO) about 6 months ago and it's been perfectly fine since. If I had to guess, I've put less than 30 miles on it total; I only ride it for short commutes like going to the store, and have taken it to one festival where I rode it on dirt. Selling because I upgraded a few months after learning to ride. I'm looking to upgrade again pretty soon, therefore selling my V5f as it doesn't get much use.

No warranty, but everything works. I gave the inside a good cleaning when I replaced the battery. I'd really like to get $400 for it + shipping. I might not be able to beat the Amazon price, but at least you wouldn't be giving your money to Amazon. Located in Denver, CO, USA.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Funky said:

Your "link" literally takes me to this page... :D It wasn't a joke.

1111111111.png

Maybe because the link is for Amazon US.  Since you appear to be in Latvia, maybe it redirects you to a different page.  This is the page: Amazon.com: INMOTION V5 Electric Unicycle, 12.5 Miles Long Range & 12.5 Mph Max Speed Portable One Wheel for Beginners, 14" Pneumatic Tire Electric Scooters, More Exciting and Challenging than Hoverboard : Sports & Outdoors  

9 hours ago, 360rumors said:

OP (and I) is Canadian. Unfortunately this item doesn't deliver to Canada.

A guy in Montreal sells his v5 for 650$. Too expensive in my opinion. But maybe check with him. 

Local marketplace and the Quebec wheelers groupe 

• Stanleyyk changed the title to Looking for V5F or similar EUC for Beginners [Brought one already]