Electric Unicycles: The First Comic about Electric Unicycles (Soy, 2020)

Axis

I found this comic book by Soy (2020) about EUCs and thought I'd share. 

Description: "This book will make you laugh with its anecdotes that only riders can understand. This comic is clearly a concentrate of crazy situations that each of us can encounter in our daily life. It was designed by an EUC enthusiast and it is almost 80 pages of drawings that relate the shortcomings of a beginner who suddenly becomes passionate about this modern transport" (Amazon).

Work Cited

Soy. Electric Unicycles: The First Comic about Electric Unicycles., Independently Published, 2020. https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Unicycles-humorous-Unicycle-Riders/dp/B08JHXH1XN/ref=sr_1_2?crid=21JCR9VBSK6AE&keywords=electric+unicycle+book&qid=1658081622&sprefix=electric+unicycle+book%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-2

• Like 1

That is interesting if for no other reason than being incredibly obscure, and that someone took the time to make it then post for sale to such a niche community/hobby. Did you buy a copy? Should post up a review for us.

On 7/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, Axis said:

I found this comic book by Soy (2020) about EUCs and thought I'd share. 

Description: "This book will make you laugh with its anecdotes that only riders can understand. This comic is clearly a concentrate of crazy situations that each of us can encounter in our daily life. It was designed by an EUC enthusiast and it is almost 80 pages of drawings that relate the shortcomings of a beginner who suddenly becomes passionate about this modern transport" (Amazon).

Work Cited

Soy. Electric Unicycles: The First Comic about Electric Unicycles., Independently Published, 2020. https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Unicycles-humorous-Unicycle-Riders/dp/B08JHXH1XN/ref=sr_1_2?crid=21JCR9VBSK6AE&keywords=electric+unicycle+book&qid=1658081622&sprefix=electric+unicycle+book%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-2

NICE! I have one in my cart. The preview is very on point!

1 hour ago, Tawpie said:

NICE! I have one in my cart. The preview is very on point!

Sometimes I forget with all the ad and javascript blockers running that I can miss out legitimate content/functionality on the net. Didn't even see there was a preview until you said, LOL

I haven't got it yet, but I plan to. I'm a librarian so it's my thing to share books and stuff.

Thought you'd all get a kick out of it, plus graphic novels/comic are great!

• Like 2