Inmotion V8f spiked pedals

Viacheslav

I've been looking for Inmotion V8f spiked pedals for quite a while and I haven't found ones that will fit for sure.

There are honeycomb pedals (Inmotion v11) and some AliExpress sellers put "V8" on its picture(https://a.aliexpress.com/_vLKH3y). But I haven't found any other information whether original Inmotion honeycomb pedals fit V8f.

Also I've found nylonowe(quite expensive compared to honeycomb from AliExpress) for it: https://hulaj.market/monocykle-elektryczne/127-nylonove-do-inmotion-v5-v5f-v8-v8f-v10-v10f-nylonowe-stopki-do-monocykla-elektrycznego.html

Have anyone tried Inmotion honeycomb/nylonowe/any other spiked pedals for the Inmotion V8f?

Does anyone know if Inmotion honeycomb fit V8f?

• Like 1

I know for sure gotway and inmotion pedals mount up the same in the older models. Clark pad pedals has them and freemotion aluminum pedals work fine.  I am using the freemotion pedals that are made for inmotion and gotway on my gotway wheels. 

10 hours ago, Mattman said:

I know for sure gotway and inmotion pedals mount up the same in the older models. Clark pad pedals has them and freemotion aluminum pedals work fine.  I am using the freemotion pedals that are made for inmotion and gotway on my gotway wheels. 

But for freemotion pedals there are no mentions about compatible eucs.

And Clark pad pedals are meant to be used with Inmotion V10/v11/V12.

Also both are more expensive than nylonowe that I mentioned in a description.

Actually I've found a video where one guy was mounting an Inmotion V10 pedals to his Inmotion V8(or V5) with some hack:

So I suppose all pedals for V10/11/12 could be mounted only using a small hack.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 4:31 PM, Viacheslav said:

But for freemotion pedals there are no mentions about compatible eucs.

And Clark pad pedals are meant to be used with Inmotion V10/v11/V12.

Also both are more expensive than nylonowe that I mentioned in a description.

Actually I've found a video where one guy was mounting an Inmotion V10 pedals to his Inmotion V8(or V5) with some hack:

So I suppose all pedals for V10/11/12 could be mounted only using a small hack.

Also if navigate to this upgrade kit on euco website it says "V5/V8 Pedal Upgrade Kit (Not for V8F or V8S)" so it looks like even V8 and V8f have different mounts.

Also I was not able to found any eucs/pedals measurements.

As I read a lot of people are mounting custom pedals on their eucs and it looks like every time the problem could be fixed with some spacers. So I suppose all pedals have the same mount, only mounting gap differs.

Maybe if I don't found any more information then I just proceed with buying Inmotion honeycomb and trying to install it in a same way as here: 

• 1 month later...

I've finally received Inmotion honeycomb pedals. I'd say that say fit Inmotion V8f with few notes: there is a small gap even with spacers, they are angled because of smaller gap between euc and pedal but i guess this way it's even better.

Spiked pedals are a lot better, at least in terms of safety especially when riding bumpy roads.

I'd attach photos but there's only an option to attach links.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 4:49 PM, Viacheslav said:

Beidzot esmu saņēmis Inmotion šūnveida pedāļus. Es teiktu, ka der Inmotion V8f ar dažām piezīmēm: ir neliela atstarpe pat ar starplikām, tie ir leņķiski, jo starp euc un pedāli ir mazāka atstarpe, bet es domāju, ka šādā veidā tas ir vēl labāk.

Pedāļi ar radzēm ir daudz labāki, vismaz drošības ziņā, it īpaši braucot pa bedrainiem ceļiem.

Es pievienotu fotoattēlus, bet ir tikai iespēja pievienot saites.

Thanks Viacheslav!
I was in your situation and read the same information, but you gave me confidence and now I can do the same as you!

On 8/28/2022 at 4:49 PM, Viacheslav said:

Beidzot esmu saņēmis Inmotion šūnveida pedāļus. Es teiktu, ka der Inmotion V8f ar dažām piezīmēm: ir neliela atstarpe pat ar starplikām, tie ir leņķiski, jo starp euc un pedāli ir mazāka atstarpe, bet es domāju, ka šādā veidā tas ir vēl labāk.

Pedāļi ar radzēm ir daudz labāki, vismaz drošības ziņā, it īpaši braucot pa bedrainiem ceļiem.

Es pievienotu fotoattēlus, bet ir tikai iespēja pievienot saites.

Thanks for the information. I was at the exact same milestone and couldn't figure it out because there is no information on the internet, even now (except yours). I ordered the pedals from Aliexpress https://bit.ly/3JQWsNr, but I still don't really understand how to install them, whether additional spacers are necessary or can be combined with the ones that are original and those that will be in the set, or do I need to look for some solutions. Could you please share the information and maybe provide a shared link to the photo?
And what is your experience with these pedals so far?

• Like 1

This is a bit offtopic but the V8 has such high input sensitivity that (at least for me) I don't think it needs powerpads and spiked pedals. 

If you get longboard griptape, you can cut like 12 pieces of pedal griptape for the V8. It does wonders for your grip.

If you ride in tons of mud, then yes that's the only time you probably want a honeycomb style pedal.

• Like 1