TSG pass vs predator DH6-X size difference

I’m leaning towards the predator helmet but the TSG pass says 61cm the predator says 60.. I need the max. I know the TSG pass fits o used to own one. Anyone that has or used both can confirm the predator would be the same? 

• 2 months later...

I saw this thread before I got my Predator, and wished there would have been more comments so here goes: I had TSG pass XL (or actually still do for sale), and got a Predator DH6-X Air. TSG was a bit too tight fit for me, in the TSG my chin touched the helmet and it was harder to put on, it was ok, but just a bit too tight, I had it for almost a year and did not really use it. In predator there's a 1 cm or so thick soft foam plastic slip in the back you can take off, and after getting rid of that the predator was perfect. I contacted the manufacturer and safety should not be compromized for this. Before getting rid of the extra cushion the size was more or less like TSG, a bit tighter on the forehead but still more space for chin. I'd guess TSG is better in terms of security (see wrongway's review of the predator), TSG feels more rigid, maybe partly because of tighter fit and probably also because it's heavier. D-rings are for sure safer that fidlock, but i love the fidlock because it's so easy. All things considered, like the predator a lot more and for me it's so far the only full face helmet I like to use, so anyway it's safer than TSG pass I don't use. It's easy to put on, comfortable and I also like that it doesn't cover the face as much as TSG pass with visor open. For +40 km/h speeds i'd look into motorcycle helmet though (I drive mostly 25-40 km/h), at least compared to predator, but probably also compared to TSG pass.

Edited by jjll
  • Like 1