This S8 looks like it uses 10 inch wheels, which is bigger than the S6's 8 inch wheels.  This should be more comfortable and less bumpy to ride.  The C shape stand also seems more strong, but it also means it will be more heavy.

airwheel_s8_scooter.jpg

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 6:34 PM, SlowMo said:

@hyiu00 I almost gave up on my first EUC but cannot back out because I already had another one on the way and had a goal to have fun riding with the family. So I pushed my self to learn, eventually got familiar with the balance and taught everyone in the family to ride. You just need to "feel the force" and you should be able to do it to. :)

Thanks for reminding me about this: that I was almost able to ride a unicycle last year.  Now I just bought this double wheel type, and it is coming through the mail.  Even though it will arrive next week, I already feel pain on my knees.:lol:  Seems like double wheel is easier to learn.  This is a cheapo compare to the Q series of Airwheel, as I only use this as a tool to get back confidence on unicycles.  Will see how it goes.

3.jpg

Just now, hyiu00 said:

Thanks for reminding me about this: that I was almost able to ride a unicycle last year.  Now I just bought this double wheel type, and it is coming through the mail.  Even though it will arrive next week, I already feel pain on my knees.:lol:  Seems like double wheel is easier to learn.  This is a cheapo compare to the Q series of Airwheel, as I only use this as a tool to get back confidence on unicycles.  Will see how it goes.

3.jpg

So good to hear about your purchase. Double wheel is fun. It just require a different technique in turning where you need to shift your weight to the side you intend to turn. Also, you would need more space for turning. Dual wheel is not so good in places with uneven pavements but for a starter wheel, it is much more easier to learn. The design of this wheel is very nice. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After trying all these personal electric vehicles, If I have to keep only one of these three: Airwheel S6 hover chair, Ninebot A1 unicycle, or Speedway II e-scooter, still e-scooter is my choice.

Archived