Monster Pro step by step Waterproof

FrenchUsa

I'm based in Dubai which is very dusty. It seldom rain here. I have my Monster Pro for over a year now. I routinely open it once a month to remove the dust. After I apply silicon at the back of the motherboard metal plate the dust is now very minimal. So maybe water can go there as well. Hope this help

I've ridden my Monster Pro in rain quite a lot. I haven't done any weather proofing yet. I do remove the side panels often to inspect everything. So far no water ingress. I did inspect the outer panel seals as soon as I received the wheel; no defects were noted. My Monster Pro came with the smaller bearings. I didn't even care to repack the bearings. SKF bearings are around $50.00 each. My RS has the large bearings and they cost about $350.00 each. My RS bearings went bad at 100 miles. eWheels sent me replacements. I repacked them with marine grease. Now my RS has about 1500 miles and the bearings are fine. It to has been ridden in rain.