Nikola AR+ weird high speed vibrations

Sometimes when I ride my Nikola AR+ when around 90-100% battery it will start vibrating at ~35MPH and if I try and ride through that vibration it starts beeping at ~38mph. Once this issue goes away I can easily get up to 40+ before I start to beep, and have no weird vibrations. It doesn't happen every time I pull it out which is confusing me. It isn't speed wobbles. It feels and looks like the whole thing is shaking. If I go back down below 35mph it goes away and then going above it again triggers it until it just decides to stop doing this and I can fly up to 40+.

Tire pressure is kept around 38psi
Wheel still fully charges to 100.8V and has ~2000 miles on it. Purchased new at the end of December 2021
No visible rim damage when inspecting the outside of the rim
Wheel is stored and charged inside my house, mostly with the stock 3A charger but I do also use the 9A fast charger from AlienRides

The fact that it doesn't happen every time is what confuses me, but it does happen a lot, maybe around 50-60% of the time.
Maybe the tire just needs to warm up? High PSI+cold tire making it bouncy causing the vibrations I feel? I didn't experience this in the cold winter so I'm hesitant that this is the answer.
I heard Back EMF was a thing? Could that somehow be causing this? Have other people experienced this and is there a fix?
Something wrong with my batteries? Besides this issue the rides have been completely normal all the way down to low battery, never had a cutout but I have had a few 15-20mph tumbles in my career. Last time I did an internal inspection everything looked fine.
My internal bluetooth speaker also doesn't work anymore, no cell phones I've tried can find it anymore. Maybe another symptom of weird back EMF?

I'm at a loss and worried about potentially having a ticking timebomb 2700wh explosion in my house

• Like 1

I don't have any issues like this with mine, but I have heard that testing it off the ground "free spin" will show any tire imbalances or bead seating issues. The AR has the most parallel cells of all the Nikolas, so should be the least likely to over stress the cells like the smaller nikola models. The only 2700wh fire was deemed likely from poor workmanship by a repair shop that looked inside the battery packs, so far so good on that front.

My V8 had a bit of a wobble, so I let out the air and reseated the tire and that fixed it. 

• Thanks 1