Looking for an EUC technician in TryState or New England please

Hey there.. 

hope everybody’s good, and riding..

My new Begode RS HT got a tumble the other day and broke a pedal and front light came out, a screw head came out of socket under the light, feels like it has to be opened all the way to the center to repair the light properly and maybe a check if nothing else got damaged inside (already have a pair of Clark pedals and bumpers to add on it)

I live in central Connecticut and I’m a fairly new rider..I don’t know anybody around here that rides or even know anything about repairing, so I’m asking for some help please:  if anybody knows somebody that would be willing to work on it please, possibly waterproof it in the process ..we would talk about compensation and other details

I am not all that technical myself, and if I open it it may take me way too long to figure out everything and put it back together properly.

im willing to travel to Boston or NYC or anywhere around New England or TryState areas.. please recommend somebody 

thank you very much 

• Like 2

Hmm, I don't know anyone, but there are quite a few videos on youtube that could help you do it yourself. Never a bad thing to know your way around your wheel. The Rs is a pretty simple wheel so it shouldn't be too difficult. The pedal comes off with two allen head grubscrews and then you smack the pedal rod out with a mallet and screwdriver or other long thin metal rod. The side panels are really easy to remove, 13 Philips screws and some double sided tape on each. I believe the headlight just sits with clips, which hopefully havent broken. The inner shell is a bit harder just because there are wires running between the halfs and you may have to unplug the motor cables, but you could figure it out quite easily I think. I would encourage you to at least consider checking it out yourself, its pretty easy really. Youtube videos could help, and there is this forum of course.

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2022 at 2:34 AM, Tamorogaa said:

Hey there.. 

hope everybody’s good, and riding..

My new Begode RS HT got a tumble the other day and broke a pedal and front light came out, a screw head came out of socket under the light, feels like it has to be opened all the way to the center to repair the light properly and maybe a check if nothing else got damaged inside (already have a pair of Clark pedals and bumpers to add on it)

I live in central Connecticut and I’m a fairly new rider..I don’t know anybody around here that rides or even know anything about repairing, so I’m asking for some help please:  if anybody knows somebody that would be willing to work on it please, possibly waterproof it in the process ..we would talk about compensation and other details

I am not all that technical myself, and if I open it it may take me way too long to figure out everything and put it back together properly.

im willing to travel to Boston or NYC or anywhere around New England or TryState areas.. please recommend somebody 

thank you very much 

I just bought the new rs19 high speed and when I ordered it from ewheels they gave me the new begode spiked pedals ,ewheels wristgaurds,the thicker begode power pads and an extra set of rs shells all for free..they said they were experiencing issues with the screw posts being weak on the newest batch of wheels and that they were breaking off inside the wheels .i haven’t experienced any issues with the original shell On it yet but they said if I wanted to do it myself they would take 100$ off the wheel and send me the reinforced shells so I’m thinking it  can’t be too difficult to work on