YOOBAO Electric Unicycle: E-wheel E1

Lovely

Bought it for 200 pounds on ebay! There is two versions of this unicycle E1-130wh and E1 plus 260wh!   

Model: E1 
Battery power: 130Wh
Weight: 10kg
Maximum speed: 17km/h
Maximum range: 16km
Maximum load: 100kgs
Size: 40cm*16cm*46cm
Rated voltage: 60V
Safe driving with white LED headlight and red LED taillight
Package contents: E1*1, charger*1, user's manual*1

First of all, the integrated lights! They are not bright enough in absolutely dark conditions, but you still see the road anyway! The build quality is nice, plastic is very good! Instruction in english, very detailed, with a good explanations about safety features and etc. The battery they use in this model is very compact and as described, really ! I have other wheels with different batteries to compare.. I went slowly to 15% up hill on the well worn pavement, for about one mile. (my weight is around 63kg) without any problems, just warning beeps, if I tried too fast. And after that I had 2 battery segments on. I am sure that this gadget would take me 16km, as stated, on a flat road, but cant confirm this yet. There is no apps, I am afraid, just factory preadjusted riding mode, it feels, like comfort mode as default. The wheel responds like gotway mcms2 14" on default comfort mode. The machine beeping quite loudly, if you push some speed limits.. As you can see on the picture, its easy to get acces to the speaker, to shut it down a bit, just put some sticky tape on it, if it's too annoying, but I wouldn't for the obvious reason.. Generally speaking this wheel is well balanced, braking is immediate, I feel good stability, when rolling down hill, making tight circles and playing the tricks. I am very surprised, that I wasn't able to find enough info about this wheel in web, yet. I will try to add video with this new wheel ! The first movie deleted as that were too long 

DSC00208_00-30-00.png-

DSC00189_00-25-08.png

DSC00221.JPG

DSC00222.JPG

DSC00223.JPG

DSC00224.JPG

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone again! I use to ride this wheel for some time and I can confirm that this battery capacity is nothing if you use it for some serious needs .. I enjoy my gotway 680wh to get to my work daily and it really makes me feel self confident! For example: if I need to go on the hill or if I want to leave the cyclists behind, I just push my Gotway slightly and it goes like a tank ! I can't imagine how I would do that with Yoobao, when necessary ! So Yoobao with it's comfort mode could be used as a toy, no more than that, especially if rider weights more than 60kg... Again, the built quality and safety features of yoobao are very good, but 130wh only !

Archived