[Sold]: KS18XL, Seattle, local pickup only, ~$1100 OBO

Mimir

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ueao11XjzZSkCB1t8

Scratches and other cosmetic damage (scrapes on underside of pedals, some residue from since-removed stickers); bottom/ankle foam pads slightly torn; no structural issues I'm aware of.

Charges to around 83.8V. 1654km (~1030 miles) on it. Tire is slimed (still original tire).

Looking for $1100, but I'm flexible.

Included for that price is the E-Wheels fast charger (note: has some damage to the connector, and is missing a knob (but easy to replace, and shaft still turns fine, even by hand) still works fine. See photos, and note: that connector is replaceable (it's actually an adapter)), the original charger, and the wheel itself. If you want, I'll throw in the cheap Amazon guitar stand I've been using to hold the wheel for free, too (not pictured).

Edited by Mimir
sold
  • Like 3

• Mimir changed the title to Selling: KS18XL, Seattle, local pickup only, ~$1100 OBO

On the slight off chance that you're in the bay area still (which is what your profile says) then I'd totally want check out this wheel for myself.

But if the title is correct, then this will be a great deal for someone local to the Seattle area. 18xl's make a great first wheel for anyone new to the game! Definitely good to learn on, and good to grow into for quite some time. Best of luck with the sale!

Just now, Denny Paul said:

On the slight off chance that you're in the bay area still (which is what your profile says) then I'd totally want check out this wheel for myself.

But if the title is correct, then this will be a great deal for someone local to the Seattle area. 18xl's make a great first wheel for anyone new to the game! Definitely good to learn on, and good to grow into for quite some time. Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks! I've moved up to Seattle and forgotten to update my profile, heh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mimir changed the title to [Sold]: KS18XL, Seattle, local pickup only, ~$1100 OBO