V11 low battery tiltback happens almost without warning and is dangerously brisk

mhpr262

So I took my new V11 for the first long trip today and emptied out the battery to see what range I could get and what would happen when it was depleted... and I got a pretty nasty surprise.

I was expecting the final battery bar to to turn red or yellow or to start blinking like it does with my V10F, but there was nothing - just a voice warning and the wheel started to tilt back immediately afterwards, and dangerously rapidly so. If I hadnt been warned by Marty's range test of the V11 where he mentioned the extremely brisk tilt back, and if I had been going faster than 14rmph - or if I had been a less experienced rider - I am not sure I could have avoided a crash.

Dear guys from Inmotion, there needs to be a pause of several seconds between the voice warning, and the tiltback needs to happen at one third the speed, maximum. Ideally first a mild tiltback as a warning, then another couple seconds pause and the rest of the tiltback. It is really dangerous to leave it as it is.

Edited by mhpr262
  • Like 1