NYC For Sale: GotWay MSP HT 100V/1800WH 1450$ see updated latest post

m1racl1

HI everyone, unfortunately I have to sell my lovely wheel because of my back problems(not wheel caused ;) ) I have to go thru some physical therapy and cannot ride so:

7 month old wheel, headlight doesn't work(known problem, fixed with new board but I never bothered because headlight on msp is bad, its blinding people so handheld was used.

the wheel is in great condition, a few scratches on the shell(never dropped/tumbled, was riding in roll NZ cover for like 5 month,Trolley handle plastic part is duck taped to reinforce- update: shell of the wheel got a lot of scratches after putting on Monocustomize Protective Cover, so there is that..

I have made a few useful and best in my mind upgrades and I would like to sell it as it is or maybe not, well see. 

Upgrades are : Nylonove pedals(1 month old- paid 370$ retail with shipping ) for MSP(best pedals ever, light, durable, suspension effects, always sold out, takes 2 min to take them off if you need a tire change(very important !) 

Clark Pads Foam Adjustable(1 month old- 140$), love them !

Monocustomize green metallic shell (on the way 300$ with shipping) - still haven't arrived ! 

I would consider  l offers on individual items as well if no one wants to take it together.

Pics/Details/Question PM please 

Edited by m1racl1
update after a few month

How I'm reading this:

53 minutes ago, m1racl1 said:

7 month old wheel

- a little odd for an msp, since the RS had been out for quite some time. Maybe it was old stock, bought direct from china, or something of that ilk. Maybe at a discount. Maybe less than 2k, but cant say for sure.

55 minutes ago, m1racl1 said:

headlight doesn't work(known problem, fixed with new board but I never bothered because headlight on msp is bad, its blinding people

ok fine, getting a salesmanship vibe though. New boards are a couple hundred bucks. Would have been covered under a warranty if there is one. 

55 minutes ago, m1racl1 said:

the wheel is in great condition, a few scratches on the shell(never dropped/tumbled

Great condition, some scratches ok, but NEVER dropped. Then how'd the scratches get there? Maybe you mean never crashed. If it has scratches, it was dropped. 

58 minutes ago, m1racl1 said:

Trolley handle plastic part is duck taped to reinforce

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the duck tape was hiding something. I'd want it cleaned up and some photos first.

59 minutes ago, m1racl1 said:

Monocustomize green metallic shell (on the way 300$ with shipping) - still haven't arrived ! 

ok, so this is being sold as a package now (and I'd have to pay for it now), but I've got to hope that the delivery from Russia comes through, and so do you later. That wouldn't be an issue if I felt that you were trustworthy, but I'm not getting any signs that you are so far.

Posting this as a PSA, buyer beware, this post raises more than just an eyebrow for me. Also the asking price for a last gen wheel is ridiculously high at $2500, the seller basically wants a refund for everything. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Denny Paul said:

How I'm reading this:

- a little odd for an msp, since the RS had been out for quite some time. Maybe it was old stock, bought direct from china, or something of that ilk. Maybe at a discount. Maybe less than 2k, but cant say for sure.

msp is 2020 (latest batch, got it from a reseller in nyc brand new in a box, have pics of the box + shipping label with dates, late December ) bough and opened  by me this April 2100$

ok fine, getting a salesmanship vibe though. New boards are a couple hundred bucks. Would have been covered under a warranty if there is one. 

no warranty 

Great condition, some scratches ok, but NEVER dropped. Then how'd the scratches get there? Maybe you mean never crashed. If it has scratches, it was dropped. 

yeah, if you lean a wheel against wall there is scratches, if you put it down on asphalt there is scratches, or just bump into a wall while moving it, so not the best cognitive skills on your side 

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the duck tape was hiding something. I'd want it cleaned up and some photos first.

yeah, the duck tape covering the plastic part of the handle which holder by small screws and because handle position is just bad the weight on it too much for the plastic so I covered it with tape to hold it together, the handle works, just as it can on an MSP

ok, so this is being sold as a package now (and I'd have to pay for it now), but I've got to hope that the delivery from Russia comes through, and so do you later. That wouldn't be an issue if I felt that you were trustworthy, but I'm not getting any signs that you are so far.

The cover should arrive day to day, I also said that I will consider selling it separately 

Posting this as a PSA, buyer beware, this post raises more than just an eyebrow for me. Also the asking price for a last gen wheel is ridiculously high at $2500, the seller basically wants a refund for everything. 

Buyer beware of Karens 

omg some people  just like to type ! let me try to answer this questions, feels like im sitting in front of detective.

• Like 1

also good this wheel have non-hollow motor which is becoming a rare now , if you know the bearing problems, this wheel doesn't have it and won't have it from my experience on a non-hollow motor wheels even in winter(wouldn't  advice riding this wheel in rain before weatherproofing) 800$+ upgrades  + this wheel I think 2500$ is fair price for this wheel, I bought it for myself and used it with love, no fast charging, only 3 amp stock(which of course comes with it), no immediate charging after a ride, good store condition, did my best.

• Like 1

previous gen is proven much better, ask anyone I won't even argue.   this wheel have non-hollow motor which is becoming a rare now , if you know the bearing problems, this wheel doesn't have it and won't have it from my experience on a non-hollow motor wheels even in winter(wouldn't  advice riding this wheel in rain before weatherproofing) 800$+ upgrades  + this wheel I think 2500$ is fair price for this wheel, I bought it for myself and used it with love, no fast charging, only 3 amp stock(which of course comes with it), no immediate charging after a ride, good store condition, did my best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

up, wheel for sell again,MSP HT 100V 1800WH have 5.5k Miles, Original Non Bent Motor, monster pedals.headlight doesn't work and lights sometimes flickery - known msp problem(needs motherboard replacement)never ridden in rain(taped the shell and siliconed some holes just in case anyway)  - no hard drops, . 1450$ wheel in great condition with H666 Tire.

Edited by m1racl1
correction

• m1racl1 changed the title to For Sale: GotWay MSP HT 100V/1800WH 1450$ see updated latest post
On 4.11.2021 at 16:08, m1racl1 said:

Hallo zusammen, leider muss ich wegen meiner Rückenprobleme (nicht vom Rad verursacht ;) ) mein schönes Laufrad verkaufen. Ich muss mich einer Physiotherapie unterziehen und kann so nicht fahren:

7 Monate altes Rad, Scheinwerfer funktioniert nicht (bekanntes Problem, behoben mit neuem Board, aber ich habe mich nie darum gekümmert, weil der Scheinwerfer auf MSP schlecht ist, seine blendenden Leute, also wurde ein Handheld verwendet.

Das Rad ist in einem großartigen Zustand, ein paar Kratzer auf der Schale (nie heruntergefallen/gestürzt, fuhr etwa 5 Monate lang in einer NZ-Rollabdeckung, das Kunststoffteil des Trolleygriffs ist zur Verstärkung mit Entenklebeband versehen – Update: Die Schale des Rads hat eine Menge abbekommen Kratzer nach dem Anbringen von Monocustomize Protective Cover, also gibt es das..

Ich habe ein paar nützliche und meiner Meinung nach beste Upgrades vorgenommen und möchte es so verkaufen, wie es ist oder vielleicht auch nicht, na ja. 

Upgrades sind: Nylonove-Pedale (1 Monat alt – im Einzelhandel 370 $ mit Versand bezahlt) für MSP (beste Pedale aller Zeiten, leicht, langlebig, Federungseffekte, immer ausverkauft, dauert 2 Minuten, um sie abzunehmen, wenn Sie einen Reifenwechsel benötigen (sehr wichtig !) 

Clark Pads Foam Adjustable (1 Monat alt – 140 $), ich liebe sie!

Monocustomize Green Metallic Shell (unterwegs 300 $ mit Versand) - immer noch nicht angekommen ! 

Ich würde auch Angebote für einzelne Artikel in Betracht ziehen, wenn niemand sie zusammen nehmen möchte.

Bilder/Details/Fragen bitte per PN 

hello, where is the location of the wheel?

• m1racl1 changed the title to NYC For Sale: GotWay MSP HT 100V/1800WH 1450$ see updated latest post
  • 9 months later...