Darkness Bott reading my V12 as a V11

For some reason the Darkness Bott is showing the name of my V12 as “Inmotion V12” but the model is showing as V11. When I check in the Inmotion app it shows the model as V12 which is correct. I confirmed I’m on the latest version of Darkness Bot on iOS. 

37 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

somewhere in here (the dedicated DB thread?) is a link to get on the Darkness Bot beta program... might try that?

Yeah I just checked the forum topic and installed the beta version, still no change :( I wonder if anyone else with a V12 is experiencing the same issue.

On 11/2/2021 at 4:56 PM, BongoFlip said:

Yeah I just checked the forum topic and installed the beta version, still no change :( I wonder if anyone else with a V12 is experiencing the same issue.

I have the exact same issue and both my official inmotion app and DarknessBot miss report the battery level. 
I am told it will probably fixed in the next firmware but I’m more concerned that I can’t change kph to mph using the touch screen as chooch showed in a recent video. 

• Like 2