SOLD...Gotway Mten3 512wh 84v, Exc Cond, 325 miles w/ Bluetooth Speaker, Custom ankle pads, & brand new EUC Smartwatch, $640 Norwalk, CT

Oh wow, I didnt know they had an mten with BT speaker in it. Damn, wish mine did! You do know that shipping an mten in original packaging is VERY affordable and easy? At any rate, best of luck on the sale!

• Like 1

I think I'll offer shipping if it doesn't sell anytime soon, but I'd much rather complete a local sale. I added a waterproof pretty high-quality Bluetooth speaker myself, it's mounted on the inner shell. When I find some time, the plan is to post a how-to thread here and on YouTube. It sounds considerable better than I expected with either music or motorcycle/horse/Jetsons etc sound effects through EUC world - it's hardly ground-shaking bass, but you can definitely feel it. I also have a USB charging cord that I can attach to the USB port, but the battery lasts like a day or two so I usually only connect when I'm charging the wheel. Anyway I know how much you enjoy your mten3's, so in case you might be interested I PM'd you a couple of speaker install details in advance of the how-tos.

Edited by BecauseFun
Typo
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, BecauseFun said:

I think I'll offer shipping if it doesn't sell anytime soon, but I'd much rather complete a local sale. I added a waterproof pretty high-quality Bluetooth speaker myself, it's mounted on the inner shell. When I find some time, the plan is to post a how-to thread here and on YouTube. It sounds considerable better than I expected with either music or motorcycle/horse/Jetsons etc sound effects through EUC world - it's hardly ground-shaking bass, but you can definitely feel it. I also have a USB charging cord that I can attach to the USB port, but the battery lasts like a day or two so I usually only connect when I'm charging the wheel. Anyway I know how much you enjoy your mten3's, so in case you might be interested I PM'd you a couple of speaker install details in advance of the how-tos.

That is awesome and thanks for the info. Yeah, I LOVE my mtens for sure. You have me heavily considering doing something like this to my older one. Something about having music (even crap quality) IN a wheel, tickles my fancy. Not to mention the addon bonus of all the goodies eucw offers. Looking forward to seeing your how-to, should you ever decide to release/make one. I know how making a vid can sometimes be less than fun, especially if you get the project done and THEN think of it.

8 minutes ago, Seth said:

I would like to purchase this wheel - but I cannot message you directly apparently. 

New members require some likes before they can PM. I think it is a security measure. Here's one from me anyhow. The mods do good around here about approving you for messages, it shant be long. Welcome to the forums!:thumbup:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

• BecauseFun changed the title to SOLD...Gotway Mten3 512wh 84v, Exc Cond, 325 miles w/ Bluetooth Speaker, Custom ankle pads, & brand new EUC Smartwatch, $640 Norwalk, CT