(SOLD) - KingSong 14S low miles ($750 obo) Virginia USA - Shipping included

Wheatley

SOLD

KingSong 14S Model - Asking $750 obo - Shipping included USA only.

Located near Richmond Virginia

Low miles - 22mi.

840wh Battery

18.6 top speed

Updated Side pads and XL Pedals

Original box for shipping 

Manual, Charger, and Extra Fuses

Small, Light, & Nimble little wheel perfect for city.  Great for events and festivals where Wheel-n around at low speeds in tight spaces with crowds.  Stroll Through the park, can't get into to much trouble with this little wheel.  But she has some GET UP & GO ... to 18mph.  Just not getting riden much & would love to find her a nice home.

Purchased January 2021 from eWheels (warranty left till January 2022)

Was a learner wheel for two people so she does have scratches and scuffs.  Pedals are solid just scratched from pedal scrapes.

Speakers work great, LED's all work properly, Speeds to 18 MPH quick.  Mechanical sound and tire pressure never ran too low.

KS14S.jpg

KS14S 2.jpg

KS14S 3.jpg

KS14S Info.jpg

Edited by Wheatley
  • Like 1

[Background for those thinking this is a storage wheel.]

When u have a family, full time job,and a kid that is in his 20s trying to get there life started into a trade that nobody it hiring for a beginner.  Lots of life events come before riding.  Like stated learner wheel for those that have as busy a life as me.  Weekends are mostly time we can ride.  And if bad weather try again next weekend.  Life in country and nearest park is 20 miles away down 55 mph roads.  Rides need to be planned in advance.  Life and family come before rides.  Lots of times just quick 30 to 60 min rides.  I have only really been able to do about 15 long rides this summer on my V11 when time permits and I have free time.

LET THE GRASS GROW ANOTHER WEEK OR RIDE EUC.

CLEAN THE CHICKEN COUPE OR RIDE THE EUC.

Change oil, brakes, and rotate tire on cars or ride euc. 

BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT SUCKS.

KS14S been with me mostly doing odd errands around work, scanning inventory and riding across our 5 acres lot carring parts back and forth.  Battery percent was taken yesterday at work.   I am a mechanic and all the wheels get monthly check ups at work.  Cleaning and tire pressure checks and battery checks.  Never been in storage just not used much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes still available, message me please.  i dont log in much and email will notify me of messages.  Shipping be UPS and tracking number will be provided.  I will always be here, available for questions and help anytime.

• Wheatley changed the title to (SOLD) - KingSong 14S low miles ($750 obo) Virginia USA - Shipping included