Gotway Rs torque (Montreal) can ship

LeGiroquoi

I have a gotway Rs torque I plan to sell. Amazing wheel, but I plane buying something else and I have the Sherman too, so I don't really use this one.

Has a Sherman tire installed, front and rear bumpers. That Sherman tire is just amazing.

Full disclosure, this wheel had a cutoff at 68kmh, parts of the shell were changed. The front rubber seal that hid the ports went away and now there's a 3d printed red cover holing with velcro. I usually add a tape over the power button and that cover when I ride offroad or with a risk of rain, just to be sure not to loose it.

Bearings were changed also. Professionally changed by a local wheel shop in Montreal. They added some extra protection to prevent future bearing problems.

Shown with nylonove pedals which I'm wanting to keep. I could change for Nikola pedals. 

5A charger.

And 3d printed pads.

Seat

Don't have the original box anymore but I do have a box for it from another wheel. 

A link to photos here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zEidNsgNiRZ85u1R9

Shipping is going to be around 60$. Please consider customs as this is located in Canada. I will ship only to US and Canadien address via PayPal. Transaction in USD dollars.

Looking for 2100

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Hi Eric, I'm from Calgary and interested in buying your RS Torque for a first EUC (though I'm also looking at another listing here for a used KS-16s.)

It sounds like you took very good care of it, and the modifications sound well thought out. If it's still available, let's get in touch!