Inmotion V11 won't turn on and tail light blinks

moto man

Hi. I'm storing my son's inmotion v11 while he is away in the Army. I recently charged the battery until the charger turned green. After I unplugged the charger, the tail light now continuously blinks and makes a clicking noise every second or so. I also held the on/off button for one minute and the v11 does not power on. I feel like the flashing light is going to continuously drain and kill the battery. I would just feel horrible when my son finally comes home from boot camp and AIT and his unicycle isn't working. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

• Like 2

Hi, I was searching "v11 blinking tail light" and stumbled upon your post. I had similar problem.

Turns out it's just the transportation mode being enabled (the wheel won't run so it can be safely transported). But mine doesn't have clicking noise though.

Probably your son just enabled that mode before he leave so nothing goes wrong while he is away. Transportation mode can be disabled in the app. 

Incidentally, it is not advised to store battery for a long time at full charge, 50% is best for storing.

Hope it helps.

Edited by corvus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1