New pedal hanger "clips" on Gotway wheels...

BIGboiFASTboi

I have a latest version EXN with the metal clips that hold the pedals up when not in use.  One of mine deformed, and no longer holds the pedal up, and the other side broke off.  Can anyone help me find the name of this part or a part number, along with a place where I can purchase them?  I've checked with Jason at ewheels, and a couple of other sources, but nobody seems to have them yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I want to avoid using magnets if possible.

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, lushipa said:

I'm interested in this too. The clips on my ex.n won't hold up the Gotway CNC pedals. Magnets are not an option, unless I embed a chunk of steel in the aluminum pedals.

What about putting a low profile steel bolt into them and sticking them to your magnets? 

13 hours ago, bracky72 said:

I removed the clips from my nikola and threw them away. I added magnets. They were a cost saving change and not an improvement. 

Did you add the magnets on the outside of the wheel, or inside?  I thought maybe that the magnets were removed to give batteries more clearance from damage in the event of a crash or fall.  But that's total guess on my part.