Ninebot Elite repairs - multiple units and issues

Baba Yaga

I now have two ninebot elites which have stopped working - can anyone offer any help? (previously I had a broken battery and fixed that, so not afraid to get the soldering iron our or take this apart.)

unit 1 - whilst riding this unit for my show, a drunk pushed me from behind, the unit fell forward and freaked out. now when i turn it on the app says "The pitch and roll angle are too great. this usually occurs after losing balance. This should disappear after restarting." it hasn't disappeared and now freaks out when i try to stand on it by flipping violently forward and back as if trying to correct itself.

unit 2 - purchased a second hand elite, and it has never worked but the lights come on when charging. any thoughts?

a common conversation - new charger?? one of my chargers popped, and now doesn't work, anyone know if they can be fixed or if an alternative charger can be used/adapted?

final prob - new dongles? i have lost the key fob for one of my units, does anyone know a way to connect a new key fob? especially interested in using something that ins't the designated fob - maybe a bluetooth remote? looking online there is supposed to be a button (by the power input for charging) to pair a new dongle, but there is no button on any of my ninebot elites? any thoughts?

hopefully the community can help with one or all of the above! fingers crossed